Our Mission is to introduce adolescents to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith. We do this by…
- Praying for young people.
- Going where kids are and building personal relationships with them.
- Earning the right to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Providing fun, adventurous, life-changing and skill-building experiences.
- Inviting kids to personally respond to the Good News and walking in friendship with them regardless of their response.
- Preparing kids for a life-long relationship with Christ and a love for His word, His mission and the local church.
- Working in community alongside like-minded adults (volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff).
- Volunteer leaders: who participate in the full range of activities that help them build significant relationships with kids. This involves the 4 C’s – weekly ‘Contact’ work, ‘Club’ on Monday nights, ‘Camp’ each summer, and ‘Campaigner’ bible study.
- Committee members: who are adults committed to providing every kid in their community the opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ in terms they can understand. Committee members pray for Young Life, promote the ministry in the community, care for the local staff and volunteer leaders, as well as ensure the financial health of the ministry.
- Logistical support: stuffing envelopes, data entry, accounting help, newsletter writing — you name it, we could use your skills!