Young Life is a world-class ministry for adolescents. Our staff and volunteers enter the world of kids, focusing on what matters to them — fun, adventure, friendship and a sense of significance. In doing so, we earn the privilege of talking to them about something that we think matters most of all — the truth about Jesus Christ.
- Volunteer leaders: We need folks to join our team as a Young Life leader. An adult who is willing to walk alongside kids on a consistent basis and introduce them to Jesus.
- Committee members: We have a role for every adult in a community who gets excited about adolescents hearing of God’s love for them. Here are some of the roles and tasks a committee member does:
– Prayer team — we entrust our success to the One we so passionately tell kids about, so if you have the desire to pray for us and with us, we are grateful.
– Event support — planning and executing fundraisers and informational meetings, from banquets to barbecues, from golf events to skeet shoots.
– Helping with financial support — local areas are financially supported almost exclusively by local families, businesses and churches, so we need help finding those people, engaging them and thanking them.
– Leader care — whether it is making them a meal or praying with them, we want our leaders working with kids to know they’ve got a team cheering them on.
– Community relations — when the right people know the right things about Young Life — from pastors to principals to parents — the mission takes root and grows.
– Logistical support — stuffing envelopes, data entry, accounting help, newsletter writing- you name it, we could use your skills!