At Hillside we long to continue pursuing the mission and vision Jesus gives us along with the values he has placed on our hearts. As we walk through these trying times, we will continue to look for opportunities to love, serve, and share the hope we have in Jesus Christ.
Hillside Helps is a simple way that we hope to practically love and care for the body here at Hillside, as well as, serve the community around us. Below this, you will find information in-regards-to how to receive help from Hillside Helps during these difficult times, as well as, updates from our Hillside Response Teams. For additional information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are all needy and needed. If you find that you or a family member, friend or neighbor is in need of a care package, pick-up services, meals/food items, financial emergency, etc. during this time, we encourage you to complete our online form below. Please keep in mind, Hillside Helps is intended to serve those of higher risk and greatest need. We love you and we want to care for you so that you can care for those God has entrusted to you.
WAYS TO GIVE
For those wanting to support Hillside Helps, there are two ways we encourage you to do so. The first is through giving directly to Hillside Helps. These funds are being used directly for meeting financial needs in our church and our community. Also, we have partnered with a number of food banks and organizations requesting donations. Click the button below to see our recommendations on where and what to donate.
NEIGHBORS + NATIONS
How to Pray + What to Do
How To Pray
- Ask God to show you how He would have you care for those everyday people (neighbors, co-workers, friends, etc.) around you during this time.
- Ask God to strengthen the local body of Christ to bring peace and comfort in the midst of our community in crisis.
- Pray that many of our neighbors may trust in God and draw near to Jesus.
- Ask God to cease the spread of the coronavirus around the globe, in particularly in areas that are under prepared to face the disease.
- Pray that God would bring peace to those who have lost loved ones to this disease.
- Ask God to strengthen the global body of Christ to bring peace and comfort in the midst of chaos.
- Pray for first responders, that God would protect them and give them His strength, wisdom, and peace in this time.
- Pray for courage and protection for churches in the most vulnerable areas of the world during this crisis.
- Pray that many, from all nations, may trust in God and draw near to Jesus.