1 Corinthians 15:55-58 NASB
55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.
- Why does the celebration of the resurrection run the risk of becoming commonplace for us?
- Where does the Bible say death comes from? What does the Bible say is the power and sting of death?
- What ways do we try to ignore, avoid or distract ourselves from death?
- How much have you pondered and thought about death this week? Does death frighten you?
- What does the Bible say that our God is going to do with death?