The Gift of SalvationTranscript of this Sermon
- Growing Pains (v. 5:11-6a)
- One Gospel (v. 6:1b – 6:6)
- Root = fruit (v. 6:7-8)
- What stood out to you from Pastor Dave’s message today?
- How does spiritual maturity and relational growth pair together in your faith journey with Christ?
- How have you experienced sharing ‘below the surface’ with others? Why is that difficult for some people? How might you want to grow in your relationships with others in that area?
- How have you experienced growing pains in your spiritual walk with Jesus? How has His grace met you as you look back at those times?
- How is Jesus’ gift of salvation impacting your life today?
- What is Jesus growing in your life today so that others might see the changes He is doing inside of you? How can others in your Community Group affirm that today?
Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. 14But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.