Romans 15:1-4 NASB
15 1 Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves. 2 Each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. 3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me.” 4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
- Supernatural Patience (v. 1)
- Supernatural Preference (v. 1-2)
- Supernatural Person (v. 3)
- Supernatural Perspective (v. 4)
- In what areas do you look down on the weak? Why do you look down on them? What would it look like to bear their weaknesses?
- What argument does Paul use to encourage us to bear each other’s weaknesses? (v. 1-3)
- What effect are the scriptures to have on a church which is redeemed by His grace? What is the hope Paul is talking about?