JESUS FIRST : THE PREEMINENCE OF CHRIST
- Jesus is our Meaning
- Jesus is our Mission
- Jesus is our Message
- What stuck out from Pastor Dave’s message to you? Why?
- Pastor Dave asked the question, “How is it that Jesus Changes Everything?” What is your initial response to that question?
- Pastor Dave’s sermon focused on:
- Jesus is our Meaning: How do you know what meaning your life has? What metrics do you use to answer that question?
- Jesus is our Mission: How has your mission in life been changed by Jesus? How did Pastor Dave’s message highlight any changes you might want to address?
- Jesus is our Message: How is the message of Jesus, the Good News, so relevant and needed in your sphere of influence or impact? How can you ask Him for opportunities to share that message?
- What does a life that treasures and trusts Jesus look like to you?
Colossians 1:15-17 NASB
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.