OUT OF STOCK
- Compassion, Grace + Mercy
- What stuck out to you from Pastor Jaron’s message?
- Pastor Jaron shared the church of Jesus should live as a compassion cartel. How does that statement impact you? Where might compassion be needed more in those around you?
- In reference to the man with the withered hand, Pastor Jaron illustrated how we are so tempted to use + make labels for others. How are labels so dangerous to building relationships? How have you had to correct labels you have made toward others? Are there any labels Jesus might want you to correct and make right?
- Pastor Jaron said compassion, grace, and mercy expose hypocrisy and give us a front-row seat to life change. Who have you had the chance to see first-hand experience life change because of compassion, grace, and mercy that Jesus has extended through you? Who can you pray for that Jesus might use you as His instrument for another’s life change?
9Departing from there, He went into their synagogue. 10And a man was there whose hand was withered. And they questioned Jesus, asking, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse Him. 11And He said to them, “What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out? 12How much more valuable then is a man than a sheep! So then, it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” 13Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand!” He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other. 14But the Pharisees went out and conspired against Him, as to how they might destroy Him.